Wednesday 10 November 2010

Story Board

I wanted to use the images that I have created to make a form of story board.

I didn't want to create the basic layout for a storyboard so I thought I could use images like this to show the action of the game. This is just an example of a storyboard but if I develop the idea it would develop much like a comic. The issue I see with this is identification of characters. Now I think if it, that would be extremely hard. Characters would have to have an identifiable feature that is visible from a silhouette. I will try it anyway using the main character to show what the action could consist of in the game. If I can't use this as a storyboard I could use the same idea but create detailed drawings rather than silhouettes.

At the very least this could be a poster...

Going from the poster idea I created this using the same concepts.

 
I have had time to think about it and I think this concept would make a great animation. The white could spread like ink with the camera zooming in and out. The white would form the shape of the first silhouette and then change into the line and progress to the next silhouette. The camera could pan along with the line while it is being formed and text could sit on the line. This would make an interesting advertisement. I don't have time to develop this idea but if we do carry the project through for the next brief then I may be able to develop it then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment